Sunday, February 12, 2012

Duck and Cat


"Quack, purr, flap, meow!"  I have a fluffy duck and a smooth cat.  I am a magician and I made a magic portal.  I wanted to test it so I put my duck and my cat in.  Then I turned it on.  When it was finished, I opened the door.  I was so surprised.  Out came a catduck.

I was laughing and then I was running like a cheetah to my mum to tell her what happened.  She laughed as loud as a laughing dragon.

I ran back to the portal but the portal's batteries had been snapped.  I had some spare ones but I lost them!

Then I looked outside and all the shops were closed so I had to live with a catduck.  We all lived magically ever after.

By Hannah

14 comments:

  1. I like your descrribing words Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it when you wrote "magically ever after"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it when you said that your mum laughed like a dragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your story was very funny and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing fantastical wondrous story of Fur & Feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the awesomest story ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like IT WHEN YOU SIAD you siad when the moues playd with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like it when u went raning like a cheetah

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like it when u said u lived happily ever after

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hannah i like your story because you said quck purr flap meow

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to share what we did well or how we could improve our work!