Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Three Goats


One sunny beautiful day the three goats decided to move out.  They said to Mama goat,
"We want to move out."
Mama goat said "Maybe my little babies.  I will miss you if you go!"
Goat number one said "We've grown into big strong men now."
Goat number two said "We'll pack up our own bags."
Goat number three said "We'll look out for the hairy red troll."
"Ok" said Mama.
So the three little goats packed their bags and went off to follow the red path.  They weren't looking and they were chatting about how amazing it is to move out.  After a tick of time the angry red troll was chasing after them.  They galloped as fast as they could.  They finally came to a window that was open so they hopped on top of each other and they were safe.

By Shawney

6 comments:

  1. Shawney i think you should do another ending because i dont know if the troll found them or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the end is that there safe @ a cabin

      Delete
    2. Shawney I liked your story but you could of used it interesting words. Plus you could of told us what happened to the toll and the three goats.

      Delete
  2. What happened next Shawney to the goats and the troll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever hannah and abbey your just copying cleo and i responded to cleo why didnt read that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story Shawney I saw you at my concert in Aukland I wanted to meet you and I was waving but you didnt see me:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to share what we did well or how we could improve our work!