Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Balloons!

"Wow that is so cool" I said to my funnest uncle in the world.  On Saturday my uncle took me, my cousin and aunty to Hamilton to watch the huge hot air balloons.

First we went to the carnival and got tickets.  Then we went on a wave slide.  I had to sit in a sack with my aunty so we didn't get burnt.  "I loved it" I said.  "Can we do that again?"  "Ok" she said.  I loved that ride but it was time to go on a different ride.

Next we went on a rocket ship.  It was so fast.  I went up and down and round and round.

After that we went and watched the huge hot air balloons and had dinner.

Last of all, we went home and played hide and go seek in the dark.
By Mariah

8 comments:

  1. That souded like alot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. kai pia mariah u have a really really really good brain better than ur enimey

    ReplyDelete
  3. u must of got dizzy woh woh

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is a cool story

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOOOO FUN @ the carniavil

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats wow soooooooooooooo cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wat coment mariahs story



      thats a cool story

      Delete

Leave a comment to share what we did well or how we could improve our work!